For the solid state drive (SSD), from among the different types [1], I do recommend trying to get the M.2 PCIe NVMe [2,3] if it fits within your computer configuration and budget.

[1] https://www.onlogic.com/company/io-hub/internal-computer-storage-types-pros-and-cons/
[2] https://www.seagate.com/blog/what-is-an-nvme-ssd/
[3] https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/gaming/resources/what-is-pcie-4-and-why-does-it-matter.html

Kind Regards,