Desilets, Alain wrote:

> Sorry, what does WP:ACST?

It's one of WP:SHORT's :) Which mean, shortcuts 
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Shortcut); this one leads to 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_in_academic_studies, a 
project I adopted and updated this summer: in theory, it's supposed to 
hold a list of all academic works mentioning Wikipedia - in practice, we 
all need to keep updating it, just as any wiki page :)

>>"The problem about Wikipedia is, that it just works in 
>>reality, not in 
>>theory."
> 
> 
> BTW: I love that quote. Is it yours? I'll be using it a lot in the future!

According to http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Wikipedia it is attributed 
(but not sourced!) to Stephen Colbert. I may not be a fan of the man, 
but the quote *is* good (I use it as a motto of my Wikipedia MT and 
article based on it, recently submitted for review).

-- 
Piotr Konieczny

"The problem about Wikipedia is, that it just works in reality, not in 
theory."

_______________________________________________
Wiki-research-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wiki-research-l

Reply via email to