Very interesting. Do you intend the discussion to be on this list or
on the Discussion page?  I've done both :)

A brief read raised just a few questions in my mind:

1.  Seems to be a little conflict between two sentences in the
Publication section.

"or it could mean that the results will be submitted to a scholarly
publication where the papers can be retrieved for free or a minor
fee." and "Research published only in for-fee publications will not be
permitted."  Are you intending a distinction between "minor fee" and
"for-fee"?  Or is it the case that its ok if it goes to a "for-fee"
publication (of any amount) as long as it is also freely available
(known as Green Open Access).  One could imagine negotiating that with
a "for-fee" journal; in fact this policy might give us some minor
leverage.

2.  Has there been any discussion of how to enforce the one year
provision?  Just "Expect negative consequences if nothing is published/
made available"?

3.  There wasn't much discussion of how the deliberation process would
unfold.  Would it be worth elaborating on that?  Perhaps that it be
done publicly visibly (as much as possible?

4.  Would SRAG ask for a copy of the institutional review board
certification (human subjects review) or perhaps the other way around?

Cheers,
James