The Wikipedia:Research policy on subject recruitment on Wikipedia has
made its way through RFC and is now accepted as a policy on English
Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Research

Thanks to all who helped draft and shape the policy. In the coming
weeks, look for the creation of SubjectRecruitmentBot, and the
starting of SRAG (the Subject Recruitment Approvals Group). Drop
by the talk page and say hello if you're interested in helping.

--
Bryan Song
GroupLens Research