On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 7:51 PM, Pavlo Shevelo <pavlo.shev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Samuel,
>
> That's really GREAT - we need that a lot for many "sensitive" topics.

Yes.  Also for reconciling differences between sources in different
languages - which often carry their own quiet biases.

The Foundation is now in a position to help support this sort of work
with better contacts and brainstorming (than it was 5 years ago when
these ideas were first developed), but someone still needs to design
and run these projects...  I don't think anyone is working on these
ideas at the moment.

(Erik, David Strauss, Stirling -- any recent thoughts on the matter?
WikiData as a concept has been worked on in various ways, but I
haven't seen any discussion of this particular implementation.)