Thanks everyone! I knew that one should be careful with Alexa but I
didn´t expect it could be THAT wrong. It´s a pity because otherwise it
could be a convenient and interesting tool. The next question is: is
this rather an exception or is Alexa in general not reliable? Maybe I
shouldn´t use it for academic papers at all.
Best,

René