Really solid!  This looks like the new go-to visualization for demonstrating
the pace of changes on Wikipedia.

One feature you might consider adding to it would be the option to
just see the stream from one language.

Another thing that would be good, in my opinion, would be to replace
the flags with something like color-coded language abbreviations: en,
de, and so on.

Thanks much for this. I've already added it to the Wikimedia Education
Portal as a resource that teachers can use for getting students
excited about Wikipedia when they are running Wikipedia assignments in
class.

-Sage Ross