How fun with this adventure! I tried taking it but got stuck when I was
asked to write on my userpage which I did but the next step didn't come
until I changed it in the URL to the next number. Perhaps this was just
something that happened to me but more than that, what a lovely adventure!

*Be Bold!
Sophie Österberg
0733-832670
sophie.osterb...@wikimedia.se*

*Every single contribution to Wikipedia is a gift of free knowledge to
humanity. *