I guess it depends on whether Piotr is looking for an estimate of accounts used
for vandalism or an estimate of the people who operate them. One seems straight
forward, the other more challenging. Perhaps combining the categories below
with sock puppet investigations and some fancy stats?

Cheers
Stuart