Heather, I am not sure who contribute that. Probably not Nemo. If this
issue of newsletter is correctly attributed, the contributors include: Taha
Yasseri, Maximilian Klein, Piotr Konieczny, Kim Osman, and Tilman Bayer. My
suggestion is only a personal one, and I am not sure if it is against
policies to make a few edits once the newsletter is out.

Thanks again to the contributors of the newsletter, my life is a bit easier
and more interesting because of your work.