I agree that the shift to mobile is a big deal; I remain concerned that
tech-centric approaches to editor engagement like VE and Flow, while
perhaps having a modest positive impact, do little to fix the incivility
problem that is so frequently cited as a reason for people to leave.
Creating more efficient ways for people to communicate seems unlikely to
alter the substance of the messages that are exchanged in a significant
way. So I am thinking that culutural change is at least as important as
Flow, VE, and Getting Started, and that cultural change should be resourced
accordingly. The question I have is what WMF's role should be.

Pine