From: Stuart A. Yeates [mailto:syea...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 15 September 2014 10:51 AM
To: Kerry Raymond; Research into Wikimedia content and communities
Cc: Jane Darnell
Subject: Re: [Wiki-research-l] What works for increasing editor engagement?

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 12:29 PM, Kerry Raymond <kerry.raym...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I have email notification for my watch list

How many items on your watchlist? I appear to accumulated 14,871 items
on mine since I last zero'd it. Right now there are 159 changes in the
last 24 hours.

I'm not sure I could cope with that volume.

Part of the problem is probably my participation in WP:BLP/N, which
means that at least once a week I edit an article that's getting lots
of edits and likely to for some time.

cheers
stuart