<quote who="Valerio Schiavoni" date="Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 04:14:04PM +0200">
> Unfortunately, no. Those logs only provide page counts but without the
> associated timestamps ("when" those pages have been accessed). If such logs
> exist, they would perfectly do..

The pagecount data /has/ timing data but they are "binned" by the
hour.

I don't think more comprehensive data (all pages, all languages,
nearly all viewers) over a long period of time exists anywhere and I
don't think any similarly comprehensive data exists before 2007 at
all.

You might find more granular data for short periods of time (like the
WikiBench data or maybe stuff that's been collected more recently by
WMF but isn't published) or much more detailed data from longer
periods of time for a subset of users on a particular network (perhaps
like the Indiana data, or toolbar data like the Yahoo data that some
WP researchers have used).

I would /love/ to hear that I am wrong about this and that there's
some wonderful, granual, broad, long-term dataset of pageviews I just
don't know about it. :)

Later,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto