On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 2:03 PM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have uploaded the results from the Signpost readership survey to Wikimedia
> Commons in PDF format:
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Signpost_February_2015_survey_results.pdf
>
> Thanks very much to the WMF Learning and Evaluation Team for letting us use
> Qualtrics.

Thanks for doing this and sending it around, Pine. I just read through
all the comments and it's fascinating -- some people love the op-eds
and want more coverage of debates and disputes, but another large
group of people want the Signpost to be neutral and stay away from
drama!

I was also a little disheartened by the lackluster response about what
would motivate readers to contribute -- it seems everyone agrees the
Signpost is useful, but few people want to put the time into making it
that way. It's true that it's a lot of work -- I wrote News & Notes
for a couple of years and it was hugely time-consuming. But it was
also a lot of fun!

Regardless, congratulations on keeping up the 'Post and trying to make
it better.

best,
Phoebe

<at> gmail.com *