On 2015-02-25 23:03, Pine W wrote:
Hello all,

Your comments on the survey results would be appreciated. The
_Signpost _management team will have more to say after we study these
results in more detail, and we will publish our comments in a future
_Signpost _issue.

If anybody is interested in my opinion, I stopped reading the Signpost when a user indefinitely blocked on English Wikivoyage for trolling and disruption was asked to write an opinion piece on Wikivoyage. This by itself was not yet a crucial problem, but when the Editor-in-Chief was approached and asked whether he thinks it is fine, he answered it was perfectly fine, and no other opinion piece on Wikivoyage was needed. The piece essentially explained that Wikivoyage is a piece of junk, and editions other than the English one is such a piece of junk that no sane person would ever think contributing to them. I am not going to start reading the Signpost again anytime soon.

Cheers
Yaroslav