Context: reduced traffic on wikimedia-l.
Is this a sign of poor community health?
To what extent has community energy and activity moved to other fora?
Is list activity (for certain lists) a useful measure of activity and
enthusiasm (about certain parts of the projects)?

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266