Spamming - a question what the e-mail function of WP is ment for.
I was very surprised to get the request though my French is limited, I
hardly ever edited on fr.WP, and the suggested topics have totally nothing
to do with what I do on Wikipedia. So I do think that the mail was not
quite appropriate, and it gives me a not so favorable impression about the
people or initiative behind.
Kind regards
Ziko