Hi researchers,

I'm seeking your help in deciding on future IdeaLab campaigns.  These
campaigns can generate novel proposals that could be eligible for grant
funding, and ultimately address needs in the projects to which you
contribute:

<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/Future_IdeaLab_Campaigns>

Topics focused on research have an important value across Wikimedia
projects.  Personally, I've seen a lot of demand for research in
discussions around Wikimedia projects, and as a volunteer on en.wiki, I've
sometimes felt unequipped debating community, policy, and technical issues
without relevant empirical data to ground my thinking.

You can offer feedback and add your own campaign topics on potential
avenues for research through a survey conducted through AllOurIdeas <
http://www.allourideas.org/idealab_campaigns> in addition to participating
on the IdeaLab talk page.

I’m looking forward to seeing your feedback and exploring potential
directions we can take IdeaLab campaigns starting next year.

Take care,

Jethro

--
Chris "Jethro" Schilling