Researchians,

I have a been collecting data on the gendered biographies of different
Wikipedia Languages from Wikidata dumps, with the question of trying to
understand the gender gap in content. After reading about Propensity Score
Matching[1] today, I see it would be possible to test a (close to) causal
link between the genders of Wikipedia Biographies being added to a
language, and Editathon activity. Yet we'd need the data for editathon
activity. Is it compiled somewhere, or can you think of how it could be
compiled?

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propensity_score_matching The idea in
propensity score matching is to pretend a randomized experiment is being
conducted, and to find a "control group" - a similar but untreated
language, for each "treated group".

Make a great day,
Max Klein ‽ http://notconfusing.com/