Hi Leila,

I did something similar before. I was trying to create "top-level" category
labels for the articles, like history, society, technology, etc. I parsed
the wikitext in dump data to extract all the sub category labels of the
article. Also, by parsing pages of namespace 14, I created a
category-relation graph for all the category labels, where ideally, each
sub category can reach some "top-level" category. Then, for each article,
you can take the sub category label into the graph for the top-level
categories. More detail can be found in 3.3.2 Independent Variables -
Identity-based Attachment subsection in the paper. Hope it helps!