Hi Research-l,

My impression is that volunteers on Commons and ENWP spend a lot of time on
categorization. I have seen references to analyses of how categorization is
done,  but I can't recall seeing an analysis of how much use readers make of
categories on Commons and ENWP. My guess is that readers often use categories
on Commons for media searches, but that ENWP categories are rarely used by
readers, although maybe WMF Discovery uses categories to inform search results.
Is there data that shows how extensively readers on ENWP and Commons use
categories?

Thanks,Pine