Hi everyone,
We’re preparing for the October 2019 research newsletter and looking for
contributors. Please take a look a thttps://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/WRN201910
and add your name next to any paper you are interested in covering. Our target
publication date is 30 October 11:59 UTC. As usual, short notes and
one-paragraph reviews are most welcome.
Highlights from this month:

   -  Science Is Shaped by Wikipedia: Evidence From a Randomized Control Trial

   -  “On Altpedias: partisan epistemics in the encyclopaedias of alternative
facts”. In “After the post-truth

   -  A Clockwork Wikipedia: From a Broad Perspective to a Case Study

   - A deep learning-based quality assessment model of collaboratively edited
documents: A case study of Wikipedia

   - Finding Synonymous Attributes in Evolving Wikipedia Infoboxes

   - GeneDB and Wikidata
   - Reader Engagement with Wikipedia’s Medical Content
   - Science Is Shaped by Wikipedia: Evidence From a Randomized Control Trial
   - Sepsis information-seeking behaviors via Wikipedia between 2015 and 2018:
A mixed methods retrospective observational study

   - The Global Popularity of William Shakespeare in 303 Wikipedias
Masssly and Tilman Bayer
[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Newsletter[2]
https://twitter.com/WikiResearch