Hi everyone,
We’re preparing for the January 2020 research newsletter and looking for
contributors. Please take a look at https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/WRN202001
and add your name next to any paper you are interested in covering. Our writing
deadline is 25 January 23:59 UTC. If you can't make this deadline but would
like to cover a particular paper in the subsequent issue, leave a note next to
the paper's entry below. As usual, short notes and one-paragraph reviews are
most welcome.
Highlights from this month:
   - ‘WP2Cochrane’, a tool linking Wikipedia to the Cochrane Library: Results
of a bibliometric analysis evaluating article quality and importance

   - Building Knowledge Graphs: Processing Infrastructure and Named Entity
Linking

   - Individual and collaborative information behaviour of Wikipedians in the
context of their involvement with Hebrew Wikipedia

   - Keeping Community in the Loop: Understanding Wikipedia Stakeholder Values
for Machine Learning-Based Systems

   - Knowledge curation work in Wikidata WikiProject discussions

   - Knowledge curation work in Wikidata WikiProject discussions

   - Strangers in a seemingly open-to-all website: the gender bias in Wikipedia
   - Understanding Wikipedia as a Resource for Opportunistic Learning of
Computing Concepts
Masssly and Tilman Bayer

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Newsletter[2] WikiResearch
(@WikiResearch) | Twitter