Hi Kiril

Let's just say that history has taught us to be risk-averse to
drive-by researchers.

Can you point us to other research output using this methodology? Do
you (or any of your team) have significant editing experience? Are you
familiar with the firestorm that is paid editing and sock puppetry??

cheers
stuart