I recently completed a project writing en.wiki articles for all female
and indigenous professors in my country, .nz.

I now write pronounless biographies, because there were a significant
number whose gender wasn't apparent from their public persona. My
guess is that women and LGBTIA+ minorities are incentivised to remove
markers of their gender from their online presence to keep a lower
profile to avoid the trolls and bigots.

There were also a number who clearly appeared to be a certain
ethnicity based on their staff photo, but where there were no reliable
sources as to that ethnicity.

I also had a one person ask for their article to be deleted. [If this
is of interest I can send details to you directly, but I will not post
their details to a public forum and ask you refrain from this also.]

I look forward to reading your experimental design taking these
factors into account.

cheers
stuart