csteipp added a comment.

>>! In T518#9002, @Qgil wrote:
> # CCed users... obtain view-only permissions (they can't edit, can't comment,
> can't CC other users)? Or should they be added to the group in the tasks they
> are CCed, just like Assigned To and Authors?

For mediawiki security bugs, I'd prefer the CC users get edit rights, but I can
live with just view and talking to the people oob. It's painful, and we loose
institutional knowledge whenever we resort to email to talk about the bug while
they can't comment, but we can make it work.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T518

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: Qgil, csteipp
Cc: wikibugs-l, Qgil, mmodell, chasemp, Aklapper, Dzahn, csteipp, greg