Qgil added a comment.

>>! In T518#9157, @chasemp wrote:
> * But if you add a CC user who cannot edit an issue who wants to add another
> CC user who is not allowed via the View policy, I think that's where we enter
> territory we are talking about?

Others please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is not a requirement
we are having from Bugzilla (I don't know RT practices enough). The current
situation is that anybody CCed is allowed to access the information and be
active in the ticket. If we trust them to view, we trust them to edit, and to
CC others. If we have any concern in any of these aspects, then we don't CC
them.

You are saying that there would be the possibility to allow view access to CCed
users, but then no possibility for them to ad other people in CC. I'm not sure
we want to use this view-only mode, but if we do, it make total sense not to
allow them to CC others.

So maybe we don't have a problem at all?

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T518

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: Qgil
Cc: wikibugs-l, Qgil, mmodell, chasemp, Aklapper, Dzahn, csteipp, greg