Qgil added a comment.

Ok, good point. Which reminds me that yes, in the past I have used this feature
but not follow someone specific, but one of those "users" that would receive
all the bugmail of a specific project. So true, in fact what I wanted was to
watch a project, not a person. And if I would need to follow whatever a person
was following, I could probably do so by simple watching the projects I need to
watch.

About stalking, yes, I can almost predict that this feature request will no be
accepted upstream with a reasoning related with user privacy. Note that (iirc)
today in Phabricator not even admins can check the personal Herald rules of
users.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T800

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: Qgil
Cc: wikibugs-l, Qgil, Aklapper, jeremyb