Aklapper added a comment.

>>! In T800#14917, @jeremyb wrote:
> re user privacy, I think maybe you misunderstand how the bugzilla feature
> works.

I'm aware of prefs and rules applied. Still I am aware of a case when a
Bugzilla user followed the activity of a certain other user with intentions
that I don't consider helpful (dragging into long discussions etc).
(Though Phab allows to see recent user activity by looking at their user page,
it's just not pushing notifications of course.)

> if user watching were available I could set the phone account to get no mail
> notifs at all and have the main account watch the phone account.

That sounds like an uncommon usecase. I'd rather attempt to fix that by merging
SUL accounts or setting up mail filters on your mail server than implementing
some "user watching" in an issue tracker. Plus "watch my other account that is
also owned by myself" feels different from a "watch any other account" usecase.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T800

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: Aklapper
Cc: wikibugs-l, Qgil, Aklapper, jeremyb, Liuxinyu970226