Quiddity added a comment.

>>! In T798#14756, @Jalexander wrote:
> LCA would prefer Display Name over Name. Name still sounds like we're asking
> for a real name.

I was going to suggest "Display name" or "Preferred name" as an option, but
that would be confusing because it's not actually the name that is "displayed".
AFAIK, it's merely an alternate auto-complete name for when adding
subscribers/assignees (and it's shown in brackets on the profile page, for the
benefit of anyone who clicks to that).

I figure:
* Anything is better than "Real name".
* I can live with "Name".
* I'd slightly prefer "Alternate name" or "Additional name" or "Also known as
(e.g. nickname or real name)", or similar.
* Any of those can potentially be used in the future,
* changing away from the current "Real name" is the priority.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T798

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: Quiddity
Cc: wikibugs-l, Qgil, Quiddity, greg, Dzahn, Aklapper, Jalexander, Legoktm,
jeremyb