Am 02.04.2012 um 20:22 schrieb Lydia Pintscher:

> On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:37 PM, Nadja Kutz <na...@daytar.de> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is there any plan to use some kind of project management tool like trac
>> (trac.org) ? Or at least a forum software?
>> I find neither the mailing list nor the wiki very well suited for keeping
>> track of the various discussion threads and
>> software development issues.
>
> We'll be doing SCRUM and there will be a public SCRUM log for that.

trac has a scrum plugin (which I havent yet tried out). It has also a direct
hub to subversion http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Subversion

> No there will not be a forum. I don't want to split discussions even further.

the problem is that on this mailing list it is even problematic to identify a
discussion thread.
Whats so bad about to split discussions?

> I will be doing weekly summaries starting next week probably. These
> should be good to keep track of everything if you don't want to read
> all the emails.

Eventually one would like to reply to a discussion, I dont know wether this
works very well if you just read the summary.

> However this is totally getting off-topic for this thread ;-)
>

> Cheers
> Lydia
>
> --
> Lydia Pintscher - http://about.me/lydia.pintscher
> Community Communications for Wikidata
>
> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
> Eisenacher Straße 2
> 10777 Berlin
> www.wikimedia.de

> Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg
> unter der Nummer 23855 Nz. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das
> Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.

Dennis Tobar wrote:
Or just install LiquidThreads extension to discussion of objectives or model
data. Code and others in a git repo(?)