WikiData’s mandate appears to e to improve en.Wikipedia (and then the other
WMF projects). If WikiData cannot serve the needs of en.wikipedia it will be
of little consequence to the other projects since it will need a community
to maintain.

This is a new piece of information for me. Does enwiki really have any
priority to other Wikipedias? :-O I would be unhappy with that.

My point is a pragmatic one – not a political one. Note that Wikidata is
planned to add language prototypes in the third part of the time line - that
is my reference.

If you read my note you will notice I propose to  take a realistic view of
the communities. It would be a mistake to forget that  en.wikipeia is where
the bulk of the information exists, the largest community and the source of
the most difficult policies i.e. the greatest  challenges.

However getting data into Wikidata is only half of the problem. To get it
out as to ar...zu.Wikpedias without causing chaos -- is what we are here to
figure out.

--
Bináris

Oren Bochman