Hi all!

Thank you very much for all your input over the last week. I have now created a
new draft, in which I have tried to address you concerns and suggestions:

  <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikidata/Notes/Inclusion_syntax>

The major change is that items are no longer explicitly passed around as data
objects, and the use of templates is not required. Instead, item properties are
addressed directly, optionally also using the ID of the item to access.

Please have a new draft and let me know what you think!

Thanks
Daniel

--
Daniel Kinzler, Softwarearchitekt

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | Eisenacher Straße 2 | 10777 Berlin
http://wikimedia.de  | Tel. (030) 219 158 260

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt
für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.