Il giorno 22/ago/2013 19:28, "David Cuenca" <dacu...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
> Since the BookManagerv2 extension (coming soon) will be storing all
metadata from any work (sourced or not) in the (new) "Book:" namespace,
IMHO the best would be to link those pages to the edition items as outlined
in the Books Task Force. [...]
> The only really needed namespaces would be Author and Book, that
information could be transcluded to other pages.

This is absolutely awesome and impressing. This simplifies things to the
very core, since we won't need to link any other namespace than Author and
Book. Great work.

I've been talking to Aubrey this afternoon about the possible inclusion of
Wikisource on Wikidata, this discussion comes absolutely in handy. :)

Please, let me know if I can be of any help for passing the data to WD.

L.