In an item there is since recently a section for a link to Commons. I noticed
that only one item can be linked to one category on Commons, while we have for
many years two places where we would like to the same category on Commons.

Example:
We have a category and an article about Germany. From both the article as the
category we would like to link to the Category:Germany on Commons. This system
is in use on many Wikipedias.

So please enable the possibility for items that contain categories only two add
the Commons category also to that page. Now we keep having Commonscat links in
the section "Statements" and in the section "Wikimedia Commons page linked to
this item" and it is only implemented half...

Secondly I also would like to know in the sidebar on Commons both which
articles and which categories on Wikipedias link to this Commons category. So
please split the section in the sidebar in two sections of interwikilinks, one
section for categories on Wikipedia about that subject and one section for
articles on Wikipedia about that subject.

Romaine