On 19 March 2014 18:23, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Next month I will be presenting a half a day meeting in the Netherlands for
> a big GLAM partner.

> What would you like to see covered in such a workshop /
> presentation. What emphasis would work for you best.

Authority control [*].

Geo-tagging/ coordinates.

Adding tags to objects in OpenStreetMap, linking back to Wikidata.

The usefulness of Wikipedians-in-Residence (in the wider sense,
"Wikipedian" simply being a more easily understood label for a role
covering sister projects, including Wikidata, and the wider open-
movement).

We need GLAMs to make suggestions for features/ properties they'd find
useful in Wikidata.

Good luck with the presentation; or, rather, "break a leg!""

[*] As an aside, please invite and encourage every attendee to
register for an ORCID identifier <http://orcid.org>,
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ORCID> (and to put it on their
Wikipedia and Wikidata user pages, if they have them)

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing