On 03/19/2014 07:23 PM, Gerard Meijssen wrote:
Next month I will be presenting a half a day meeting in the Netherlands
for a big GLAM partner. This presentation will likely be repeated for
other GLAMs in the Netherlands at a later date.

I have a tentative program for half a day. I will present about
Wikidata, I will show information that already exists for both artists,
works of art and institutions. I will demonstrate Wikidata, Reasonator, WDQ.

One of the things that we will cover is how to add information from
their databases to Wikidata. They are very much into movies, actors,
television etc.

My question to you. What would you like to see covered in such a
workshop / presentation. What emphasis would work for you best.

Wikidata advertising efforts in direction of GLAMs are really welcome to my opinion. Having more information about famous artists, works or institutions in Wikidata would be great. Nice to see you putting resources in that project.

The point I would like to see treated: How/When will Wikidata (technology) be used to store Commons content (pictures/videos/sounds) metadata? This is probably the most important point for our GLAM program.

Regards
Emmanuel