Hi,

These sort of things could also be modeled with another statement and
opposite properties.

If there is one Statement with the claim Chopin -- creator_of --> Nr. 17
with multiple source (Kobylańska and others), another statement with the
claim Chopin -- not_creator_of --> Nr. 17 with a source (Chomińsk) can be
added.

I dont know if this sort of properties is wanted though.