hehe, maybe some kind inferences can lead to a good heuristic to suggest
properties and values in the entity suggester. As they naturally become
"softer" and "softer" by combination of uncertainties, this could also
provide some kind of limits for inferences by fixing a probability below
which we don't add a fuzzy fact to the set of facts.

Maybe we could fix an heuristic starting fuzziness or probability score
based on  "1 sourced claim" -> big score ; one disputed claim ; based on
ranks and so on.