Hi, for the behavior, I would said a behavior may be linked to a
psychological trait.
I's say a behavior is defined by the person having a lot of acts belonging
to a typical class of events.

someone is said to be "aggressive" if typically when he acts as hostile in
many situations. I remember a theory about that :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trait_theory :)