Notability in Wikidata has a different meaning as in Wikipedia. If an item
is useful to express some information, then it at least fulfil structural
needs and it is notable on Wikidata, fortunately, or it would be a bug
headeach.

It is even said in the notability criteria that if we can clearly identify
the concept, like with an id in some authority or national database, then
it is notable. Mayor office of cities are amongst these identifiable items.
This criteria also saves headeachs :) there is quite a lot of items in
Wikidata, let's not take all the time to discuss the notability of millions
of them.