Hi Lydia,

Two questions:

* Is it possible to see if an added statement was suggested to the user?
* * Do you have some kind of versioning for the UI, to see if features
you add have a positive effect on the way Wikidata is used?

I'm not familiar with the tag system, but it looks like it can be
exploited to see where the users edit Wikidata. I can see edits made
with the wikidata game or other tools from Magnus have a "Widar[1.3]"
Tag, maybe this should be splitted into one tag for each application.

* Can you send a link to the thesis you mentioned?

Lukas