On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 11:07 PM, Markus Krötzsch <
mar...@semantic-mediawiki.org> wrote:

> My hope is that with my other suggestion (using P31 values as features to
> correlate with), the property suggester will already be able to outperform
> my little toy algorithm anyway. One could also combine the two (my
> algorithm is really simple [1]), but maybe this is not needed.

Interesting. That could also help to identify values with a high deviation,
and perhaps even do a better job than some template constraints.
I was trying to check more classes, but the server seems to have trouble:
"Error: could not load file 'classes/Classes.csv'"
http://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-exports/miga/?classes#_cat=Classes/Id=Q2087181

Anyhow, many thanks for working on this.

Micru