Hoi,
Can you explain why HTPPS is so important in a tool ? It is external to
Wikidata and it adds complexity to that tool. Given that I expect featured
tools to just make an appearance, it probably excludes most tools.. I would
argue that the point here is to show what vibrant a tool ecosystem we have
Thanks,
      GerardM