Hi Markus,

Markus Krötzsch schreef op 11-1-2015 om 2:15:
Hi,

Does anybody know the current documentation of the precision of the globe coordinate datatype? This precision was introduced after the original datamodel discussions.
No clue, I do know we have to do some conversions. See https://git.wikimedia.org/blob/pywikibot%2Fcore.git/HEAD/pywikibot%2F__init__.py#L290 for the relevant Pywikibot code. Do the reverse on seemingly odd values and you probably end up with a nice dimension. Dimension is documented at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:GeoData#Glossary

Maarten