As someone relatively new to Wikidata, I need to ask for some help
understanding the following paragraph from the forwarded email:

Please note that *instance of* (P31) and *subclass of* (P279) are not
valid values for *subproperty of* (P1647) claims, as described in the
P1647 documentation [1]. For example, claims like "occupation
*subproperty of* instance of" are invalid.

What specifically in the P1647 documentation [1] describes that
*instance of* (P31) and *subclass of* (P279) are not valid values for
*subproperty of* (P1647) claims?

[1]https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Property:P1647

Thanks, James Weaver