On 02/17/2015 03:43 AM, Ricordisamoa wrote:
Hi.
I recently started following mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase on Gerrit,
and quite astonishingly found that nearly all of the 100 most recently
updated changes appear to be owned by WMDE employees (exceptions being
one change by Legoktm and some from L10n-bot). This is not the case, for
example, with mediawiki/core.

I used to be more active in Wikidata development but was put off after discovering that WMDE developers can directly push commits without review, and if they need to be reverted I need to spend 20 minutes trying to figure out how to use Github to submit a pull request. And even though I am trusted with +2 on mediawiki/*, that doesn't give me +2 on these repos to revert obviously bad commits.

Sorry if this sounds like a slap in the face, but it had to be said.

Thank you.

-- Legoktm