Thanks, it made me realize the datas of my city are not up to date :) I
thought : I wondered if I would see
https://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q16037012 (although the city is not that
big, but Rennes, a comparable on, showed up in the results, so ...) and it
did not.

There is redundancy in this area: the ''head of goverment'' of cities is
also present as a ''office heald'' : ''mayor of foo'', if there is an item
''mayor of foo'' (and this seems better than just ''office heald:mayor'').

Tom