On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 6:13 PM, Lydia Pintscher <
lydia.pintsc...@wikimedia.de> wrote:

> * We should allow more than one badge per sitelink.
> * We can start with supporting just one badge per sitelink.

I agree with your two points. Since badges don't need statements, just
associated items to any given page, would it be possible to adapt the
"alias interface" to tag sitelinks with badges? GUI-wise, is more or less
what is needed to fulfill those requirements, a second row for each of the
sitelinks that lists all the badges (actually items) associated with a
given article in a language.

If there the sitelink list grows too large, it could be hidden, with a 4th
column "Badges" (next to "Language-Code-Linked page") with a text "X
badges" (expandable, similar to statement sources). Not sure if I expressed
myself correctly or if it is feasible, I could draw a mockup if wanted.

Anyhow, I just hope that the performance issues are fixed before spending
too much time on badges... I still get the "unresponsive script error"
every time...

Micru