In the near future, we will have different edit summaries depending on how
many actions are made through the API.
- If 5 or less terms (item, description or alias) are changed, we will
display the expanded version: <Added/Changed/Removed> [<language code>]
<label/description/alias>: <new label/description contents>
- Does that answer your question or did you mean something else? :)
- Cheers,
- Léa